EVERY MAN JACK is a leader in the natural men’s grooming space in the United States, with presence across major national retailers like Target, Walmart, Whole Foods, and Amazon. Born in San Francisco, the company is headquartered in sunny Corte Madera, just north of the Golden Gate bridge. We’ve experienced significant growth over the past several years and continue to add top talent to our growing roster. Considering a host of recent initiatives – including our national collaboration with Marvel, significant retail distribution opportunities and high growth e-commerce initiatives – there is truly no shortage of exciting projects for the EVERY MAN JACK team.
The Digital Graphic Designer is an important member of the design team. They are responsible for implementing brand strategy across all digital platforms including advertising, social, email, SMS, and web (landing pages, home pages, etc.)
For the ideal candidate, this position provides an incredible opportunity to drive growth, make a measurable impact and help us lead the clean grooming movement.
**In order for us to properly consider your qualifications for this position, please submit a link to your portfolio.**
- Design for digital advertising, landing pages, email, social, and other digital content following corporate standards related to visual style/branding guidelines.
- Develop pixel-perfect, highly innovative, refined digital assets, sometimes under tight deadlines or with fast turnaround.
- Execute creative on-brand, high-quality campaigns with consistency across all media and platforms.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively at a high level of creative execution. Be able to explain your design decisions and embrace and incorporate feedback.
- Create storyboards and style-frames from an established script.
- Deliver high-quality work with strong attention to detail that clearly meets expectations.
- Ensure graphic solutions are optimized for integration, performance, usability, and sustainability.
- Maintain and manage the inventory of marketing materials and asset libraries.
- Solid understanding and demonstration of user-centered design principles and understanding the current trends shaping the digital advertising landscape.
- Help promote and advise growth marketing team of design trends, brand standards, and processes, through a culture of collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Build strong relationships with external vendors, freelancers, and agencies.
- Develop knowledge of competitive and complementary products.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree in Graphic Design or other related areas, or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of combined experience in digital graphic design.
- Experience in digital brand and advertising experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Strong understanding of the online web development process with working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Motion graphics and front-end web development experience preferred.
- Team player who can also work independently under guidance from the Creative Director & Marketing Team.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and hit quick-turn deadlines with little oversight.
- Fluency with digital communication, project management tools, and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Strong understanding of social media channels.
- Understanding of performance-based marketing strategies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat required.
- Experience with Magento welcomed, but not required.
- Experience with Mailchimp or Bee (or any other email marketing provider) welcomed but not required.