Are you ready for a new challenge? – Become our new Software QA Manager at URBANTZ
URBANTZ is growing; that’s why we’re looking for ambitious people to join our high performing team.
Your journey at URBANTZ.
As a QA Manager, you will build & lead the QA team while staying on the testing track at the same time. Your role is crucial to improve quality, speed up development time and ship a high-quality product. You will:
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Assurance strategy.
- Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for new and existing features
- Perform manual regression, new feature and exploratory testing
- Improve and contribute to automated testing
- Track quality assurance metrics and propose improvements
- Mentor and support your team while guiding the growth of your people.
- Ensure your team engagement and alignment with the company missions and objectives.
- Help keep the QA team focused and delivering value.
You will work directly with the Engineering team
Your drive is to resolve technical issues and get to the root of the problem. On top of that:
- You have 6+ year of proven experience as a Software QA Engineer
- You have already one successful experience in a leadership position, knowing how to manage people with a different skills sets and technical areas of focus.
- You have already a first experience in a B2B, preferably SaaS environment.
- You know Software QA methodologies and the different level of testing.
- You have a keen eye for detail and a problem solver.
- You communicate in a clear and concise way, especially in writing.
What’s in it for you?
A fast growing company with lots of great challenges.
A permanent contract with a great extra-legal package if you are based in Belgium.
A freelance contract if you are based abroad.
Nice environment, fun people, flexibility, nice company activities (even for our remote people), …
If you desire to work to make an impact: don’t hesitate and apply now!