ABOUT ADACTION INTERACTIVE
At AdAction Interactive, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business. Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Healthy, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
- Weekly catered lunch
AdAction Interactive is looking to hire a driven, results-oriented Full stack Developer who shares our passion for technology, innovation and excellence in the ever evolving AdTech industry. This is an integral role for the company, helping to scale and grow our product offerings and join our expanding technology team. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Understanding of the business and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with other team members on defining and building new features and products.
- Work directly with the leadership team to help drive the company’s technological development.
- Perform all phases of full stack development including: requirements analysis, design, development, build, deploy, and QA.
- Participate in Agile development methodology and practices.
- Ensure product is scalable, reliable, well-tested and defects are handled appropriately.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 2+ years of full stack web development experience.
- 2+ years of experience with SQL/PostgreSQL recommended.
- 2+ years of core JAVA experience.
- 1+ years of PYTHON experience.
- Proven ability to master multiple programming languages.
- Strong foundations in Object Oriented Programming.
- Familiarity with Docker
- Familiarity with unit testing is required.
- Expertise with modern web frameworks required (eg Angular, VueJS, Spring Boot, DropWizard or similar frameworks).
- Strong collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills required.
- Understanding of Agile software development concepts and processes.
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized, and production-ready code.
- Familiarity with Linux, Bash Scripting, Cron, System Administration
- Experience with Amazon Web Services Suite, preferred - EC2 Instances, RDS, Kinesis Firehose, Redshift, and S3.