We’re a team of 30+ professionals mostly based in Warsaw, Poland. We value reliability, brilliant innovation and honest, hard work. 80% of our clients are international SMEs and foreign startups. We work in small teams supervised and mentored by a team lead. If you have the skills and passion to work with some of the most demanding businesses and brands worldwide, then you’ll love working with us.
In this role you will:
- Tackle design challenges for clients from all over the world.
- Design top-notch user interfaces that utilize established UX research and strategy.
- Mentor less experienced designers and contribute to improving our design workflow.
- Maintain a positive relationship with customers and project stakeholders.
- Be a part of a skilled and knowledgeable team.
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills: 9.000 - 15.000 PLN/net on a service contract (B2B).
- Remote work as first class citizen and a comfy, modern office in the heart of Warsaw - you choose which works best for you.
- Private health care plan (Luxmed) and gym access (Multisport card).
- Learning fund and in-house trainings.
- Regular physiotherapy sessions.
- Employee Stock Options Program.
- Working with the self-driven, proactive professionals.
- 5+ years of experience designing products for both desktop and mobile.
- A portfolio showcasing your end-to-end design process (preferably with real-life launched products).
- Strong command of written and spoken English (we use it on a daily basis).
- Ability to document your designs with precision and lead a development team to match your project quality.
- Exceptional skills and knowledge on building and maintaining design systems.
- Capability to clearly communicate and discuss ideas & concepts.
- Proficiency in design, prototyping, and hand-off tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision and Zeplin.
- Knowledge of principles of animation followed by experience with tools like Principle or Adobe After Effects.
Nice to have:
- Experience in branding and illustration.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and front-end frameworks.
- A strong social media presence with up-to-date profiles on Dribbble and Behance.
- Experience with sharing knowledge through blog posts or conference speaking.