JAVA Developer - Azure / Spring Boot / Microservices - this is a long term contract opportunity to work on a global transformation project. We are seeking an experienced Java Developer with Spring Boot and Microservices knowledge for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Strong Java Developer skills plus solid reactive architecture and microservices knowledge focusing on Spring Boot
- Familiarity with messaging and stream processing architectures using Kafka
- Experience with Azure (Data Lakes and Data Bricks)
- Understanding of Native Cloud development, Kubernetes
- Proven expertise in test driven development focusing in writing unit tests and end to end integration tests
- Expertise in working within a scrum team
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
Start: Duration: Location: Ref.Nr.:11/2020 13MM+ Zurich, Switzerland BH16045
- Developing data integration along with business services utilizing microservices
- Ensuring that applications are running properly and being tested against the requirements
- Preparing unit test for automated testing
- Doing code reviews plus fixing bugs and upcoming issues in the deployed applications
- Demonstrating expert understanding of all developing steps using Java tools and stacks
- Being responsible for decision making and recommendations regarding architectural issues
- Confirming compliance with CI and CD as well as automated testing and building pipelines
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.