Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change
Embedded Commercial Data Scientist Ophthalmology&Hematology
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design analytical models and processes to create or optimize customer journeys while activating a brand plan, measurable insights and provide recommendations into commercial strategies and tactics for our Ophthalmology and Hematology products in the key markets globally.
- Responsible for key aspects along the data modelling cycle: from definition of business questions and hypotheses, to data sourcing and preparation, model development, and insight generation. Output of these analyses will be the basis for strategic resource allocation by Business Unit and Marketing leadership.
- Close collaboration with other functions (e.g. Commercial Business Insights, Integrated Multi-channel Marketing, Market Access, etc.) to advice, and support Business Unit (BU) leadership in various types of advanced quantitative analyses, including but not limited to: Multi-Touch Attribution, AI driven content personalization, Advanced Segmentation & Targeting, Conversion modelling, etc.
- Demonstrating thought leadership and content expertise in customer analytics, data science and implementation of solutions to business partners and major markets, including development of key training programs.
- Development and evaluation of global commercial experiments and pilots, including KPIs to determine success.
- The incumbent also needs to work with onshore and offshore resources, as well as in house and external consultants.
WHO YOU ARE
- A Graduate degree (Master's preferred) in quantitative field (Statistics, Management Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Finance, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics, Business Administration etc.)
- 5+ years of progressive advanced analytics work experience, of which 3+ years of recent experience in pharmaceutical industry or health care consulting.
- Experience in Multi-Touch Attribution, AI driven content personalization, Advanced Segmentation & Targeting, Conversion modelling, recommendation engine for sales force and marketing systems, journey optimization, simulation, and/or decision analysis
- Comprehensive understanding of personalizing customer experience through programmatic media, CRM, search, e-commerce and mobile apps from data generation through to optimization a huge plus.
- Experience in Machine Learning and AI model development and production roll-out.
- Experience in R, Python and visualization tools like Tableau
- Experience in handling and analyzing various internal and external commercial data types (e.g., sales data sources like IQVIA, Cegedim, patient longitudinal, claims data, distribution, demand, units, promotion)
- Ability to influence cross-functional and upper management to impact decision-making; Willingness to "have an opinion" backed up by insight and analytics and the confidence to influence key stakeholders in meetings and one to one basis.
- Strategic business acumen focus on results, passion for keeping up with media and technology tre
nds. Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of professional success in analytics role
We are looking forward to receiving your application by 25th October. Thank you!