Committed, dynamic and with a passion for precision, we revolutionise the world of measurement and survey.
In our company, you can develop concepts and designs for smart appliance software in international as well as cross-sectoral teams, and bring our products to life. With a high attention to detail and level of motivation, you support us in meeting all customer requirements. Join our team and make your visions come true!
Product Engineer - GNSS Correction Service (m/w/x)
This appeals to you
- You are responsible for the performance and the improvement of service applications and integrations of our HxGN SmartNet Correction Service
- You cooperate closely with hardware, software development and DevOps teams to bring new features to production
- You support the technical departments on definition and implementation of business processes with focus on service management while bearing customer and normative requirements in mind
- You analyze technology trends and have the ability to drive optimizations within our GNSS correction service
- You implement and update best practice to ensure quality standards
- You provide 3rd Level Support and take over problem and incident management
This is you
- With your education and experience in Geodesy with focus on GNSS you work in a strongly interdisciplinary team (Geodesy, Software Application, IT infrastructure)
- You have experience in working with GNSS Hardware and Software as well as in working and leading cross functional, international project teams
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic, flexible and fast-paced environment
- You have good problem solving skills, you are always looking for the best solution and you want to bring things forward
- Your network is your asset – you have the ability to inspire people and bring them together
- Good communication skills and fluent in English (written and spoken)
As part of the Hexagon brand network, consisting of a 20,000 strong global workforce, we encourage our employees to grow with our company. It is important to us that our employees have the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to the business while at the same time developing their own talents and careers.
How can I apply