Do you know what it takes to create high quality live games? Are you able to manage all phases of a game’s lifecycle? As our Senior Producer you will help produce and grow our portfolio of mobile and social games. With your passion for games, great understanding of the industry, and the know-how of what great interactive entertainment is, we will make the next big hits around the world. Actively shape and drive the business vision around our portfolio as responsible Senior Producer for our Product Chapter.
The passion for creating high-quality games and the focus on superior customer experience have made GameDuell one of the largest cross-platform games communities in the world, with over 70 games on our own website, social networks, and mobile devices.
We are an ecological and socially sustainable company. We have our very own “Green Team” within the company. Our Green Team implements ideas and initiatives to help protect our environment and for charity.
What we expect
- Drive and implement the vision around multiple game productions
- Create and track product roadmaps including milestone plans, strategic objectives, and priorities
- Deliver game products leveraging a cross-discipline team and are ready to be live operated
- Coach associate and intermediate producers as part of the production discipline
- Communicate product vision and priorities in a compelling and clear way to the teams, product managers, and stakeholders
- Report and represent the production status, progress, P&L, risk, and mitigations to key stakeholders
- Leverage both your own and the team’s skills to innovate, create concepts, wireframes, and user flows to visualize ideas and build and drive product decisions
- Use game and business KPIs to make data-informed product decisions
- Review and revise decisions and priorities to boost the success of products in close collaboration with Product Management
- Create repeatable processes to improve efficiency and predictability
What we offer
- 4+ years of professional experience in games and/ or app production
- Strong track record of producing and shipping game titles or apps
- Experience with the F2P business model, preferably casual games, is a plus!
- Great technical understanding of mobile development tools and processes
- Experience in running production P&Ls and operating budgets including representation to stakeholders
- Understanding how great features and quality drive retention and monetization is key
- Strong passion for great, user-centric product design and quality
- Sharp creative and business sense with exceptional communicative and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active communication of status and updates on the productions to stakeholders and the company
- Ability to plan, project, manage, and work effectively under deadlines and in complex, dynamic production and business environments
- Ability to help design and implement efficient production pipelines for use during production and after release
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and the role of a Product Owner in rapid iteration and experimentation (build, measure, learn cycles)
- Fluency in English is required, knowledge of German is an advantage
- A high degree of autonomy and variety with creative leeway to let you and your team’s abilities shine through your product ownership
- A versatile, performance-oriented, open-minded, and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- An international company with over 150 game enthusiasts from all over the world
- Work in an attractive loft office located in Berlin Mitte (with perks like fruit, drinks, pool and table tennis tables, a sunny roof terrace, and much more)
- Flexible working hours
We are an ecological and socially sustainable company and have our very own “Green Team” which implements ideas and initiatives to help protect our environment and for charity. As a games community, we take our social responsibility seriously. We are co-founders of the “Leaders for Climate Action” and have committed ourselves to becoming carbon neutral.
- We pay attention to environmental friendly and resource-efficient standards when purchasing our office and food supplies
- We match your charity donations
- Join our “Green Team” and you can actively engage with charities and help to protect our environment by directly taking part in many of our green initiatives
- Social responsibility begins with each of us. Our corporate culture is characterized by mutual trust and respect. Our open and international team welcomes and respects diversity
If you are up for the challenge, then we look forward to hearing from you. Please E-Mail
your complete application, including your desired starting date as a PDF file to Barbara Pitula ([email protected]
), with the subject ‘Agile Coach (m/f/d)
’. Please note that any applications and documents sent via conventional mail will not be viewed and cannot be returned.
(m/f/d) GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and does not discriminate in its hiring practices.