We're looking for a growth hacker who can exploit new growth strategies and who can take ownership for various aspects of the customer journey.
Our mission is to give the world a space where groups can meet and talk.
Online meetings are transactional. You want something, you schedule time, you discuss what is to be discussed and then you end the meeting. This means that the human side of getting together gets lost, the side that lives off spontaneous chats, random encounters or unexpected conversations. We believe that's at the core of 'Zoom fatigue' - not poor video connection or audio issues.
Wonder provides you with a space where you can connect to others in a more spontaneous and fluid way. You walk around freely and choose what groups you want to join. It's fun, creative and energizing. We call this concept fluid togetherness, we think it's the future of how people will connect online in future and we're incredibly excited about it
About your role
We've grown organically at between 15-30% week over week, but we want more. We have an engaged audience of users who are excited about our product and spread it through word of mouth. The product is easy to understand and has emotional appeal. So far, we have done almost nothing to grow. The field is yours. You will be working directly with Pascal, one of our founders (ex N26). Concretely, we need you to:
- Find new growth channels. Creativity and shrewness is encouraged.
- Develop acquisition strategies that link to (viral) product features.
- Take complete ownership of running, analysing and optimising experiments and campaigns.
- Produce advertisement material to support marketing efforts.
- Take ownership of content marketing, website or community management processes.
- Manage external stakeholders such as agencies and freelancers
We strongly encourage female and diverse candidates to apply. The role is based in Berlin, with flexible working arrangements, a generous equity package and competitive pay.
- You're an original thinker. You brim with ideas and you love going down unbeaten paths.
- You have a bias to action. You plan ahead and get stuff done.
- You like numbers (marketing KPIs and analytical tool)
- You own your work. You're outcome-oriented and able to work with little guidance.
- You have some experience with marketing
- Experience running CPC campaigns and other growth hacks
- Experience setting up growth hacking experiments
- Experience with scaling growth hacks to growth strategies
We're a small VC-backed team based in Kreuzberg, Berlin. There are two things that we feel very strongly about:
- We want to build a product that users love spending time with.
- We want to create a community of people who find fulfilment in focused, creative work.
You can also pop by our virtual team office to explore the product and say hi by following this link: https://www.wonder.me/r?id=yotribe-team-office (there is usually there).