At Leaf, we’re on a mission to digitize and personalize the post-purchase experience, starting with the receipt. So that users can get the most value out of their receipts & retailers can compete using the same tools e-commerce has enjoyed for years.
We're looking for bold team members to join us on our mission. No more paper receipts. No more losing guarantees and returns. No more boring irrelevant offers. No more one size fits all discounts.
We’re changing how retailers do receipts and retention in Europe and we want you on board!
We’re a tightly knit team with a diverse background in terms of work, culture and life experiences and enjoy the laughs while crunching hard. We've grown through the crisis and are looking for those with a true fighting spirit to join us!
You can look forward to a lot of exciting, interesting challenges ahead. Join us and exercise your sales and marketing chops to help us create a powerful brand that’s as ubiquitous as Visa, Mastercard or Payback. Let’s reinvent the brick & mortar shopping experience for the better!
- Research, identify and qualify sales & partnership opportunities
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of prospective opportunities
- Develop pre-sales concepts and materials for larger accounts and partners
- Get hands-on demonstrating our solution to potential customers and partners, guiding them from lead stage to closing
- Technology excites you and you’re driven by a passion to digitize processes and experiences
- You are a team player, but you also work independently and can take the initiative
- You are ambitious, have a strong bias to action & are driven by results
- You like to approach people, are communicative and are ready to take on responsibility
- Ideally you have previous sales experience, aren't afraid of rejection and have the persistence and charm required to sell ice to an eskimo
- You are fluent in German and English
- The opportunity to learn from experienced entrepreneurs while having a direct impact on daily decisions that drive the company forward
- A dynamic and highly motivated team and a steep learning curve through direct cooperation with the founders
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Weekly team lunch
- Option to work remote or join us in a coworking space with many benefits (e.g. weekly yoga classes, team breakfasts, music nights and more)
- If you’re not remote, we’ll cover your travel ticket in Berlin :)
Good, we think so too :). Please send us your CV and a few lines about yourself (including start date and duration). We look forward to hearing from you.