About MapleAbout Maple
Maple is a DeFi protocol for high-quality corporates and institutions to borrow from DeFi Liquidity Pools. Liquidity Providers earn yield from lending to these institutions which include trading funds, market makers, crypto miners, and new ventures in the crypto ecosystem.
We are on a mission to power the capital markets of the future - efficient, permissionless and global and we want a superstar React.js Developer to join our engineering team.
Frontend EngineerFrontend Engineer
Your responsibilities will include developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows with Redux Sagas and the Ant Design UI Library. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.Be available and comfortable while working in a remote startup.Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.Monitoring and improving front-end performance.Documenting application changes and developing updates.Working remotely and asynchronously via chat and Github.Coding out a Landing page with good knowledge of HTML and CSS fundamentals.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Be available and comfortable while working in a remote startup.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Working remotely and asynchronously via chat and Github.
- Coding out a Landing page with good knowledge of HTML and CSS fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Ethereum and Decentralized Finance.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Redux/Sagas, Antd.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Commit to focusing on the Maple Finance codebase.
Nice to HaveNice to Have
Web3.js / Ethers.js experience and skills.DeFi application knowledge and experience.Ethereum and Solidity development experience.
- Web3.js / Ethers.js experience and skills.
- DeFi application knowledge and experience.
- Ethereum and Solidity development experience.
How to ApplyHow to Apply
Send a CV to [email protected].[email protected][email protected]