We're looking for a developer to join our team and work on exciting customizations for our Shopify Plus stores. You'll be creating high impact work that uses Shopify in unique and fun ways that are atypical for a traditional e-commerce store.
This position is 100% remote. We have some of our team in Los Angeles but we're open to anyone based in the US (west coast preferred but not required).
We're looking for someone who:
- Has worked on Shopify/Shopify Plus for a while
- Has developed a public or private custom app and can share example(s)
- Is excited about keeping up to date on Shopify API releases that enable new features we can make use of in create ways
- Is comfortable with setting up custom applications that scale to hundreds of thousands of users per day
- Ideally has some interest in design and usability
You'll be joining our small and passionate tech team where your work will have a big impact and technical decisions will be decided collaboratively with lots of freedom and influence over how features are built.
This position will be 20 hours a week and could expand further to a full time role.
If it sounds like you'd be a good fit, please reach out and include the following:
- Examples of previous work including a custom app
- Share an example of how you've made use of a Shopify API
- Share an example of something you've built that scaled to a large audience. How did you plan for spikes in usage? How did you test how well it would do while getting lots of traffic before launching?
Looking forward to connecting with you!