We are looking for a full-time Sales Manager for our Spanish portal who is a SPANISH NATIVE SPEAKER and would like to support and promote the growth of our furniture shopping portal. You would work in our beautiful startup loft in Mitte at Hackescher Markt in the heart of Berlin.
Who we are:
LionsHome is a startup based in Berlin and we operate furniture shopping portals in Germany and many other markets including the Spanish one. On our site users can find a great assortment of furnitures, home accessories and garden products. A large variety of shops makes it possible to compare different offers without searching the whole web. Our aim is to assist users with their online furniture purchases and enable them to find the right product at the best price.
- You feel confident approaching people via phone and turning potential customers into long-term partners
- You already have 2-3 years of experience in telephone sales and have been able to achieve proven success here
- Native level of Spanish and good English skills
- You do not need any prior leadership experience, but you should have a great desire to develop it with us by leading a small team of interns
- You are committed and resilient, result-oriented, can work in a structured manner and show initiative and team spirit
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in an online company
What we offer:
- You will be responsible for acquiring new Spanish partner shops by telephone and e-mail
- You lead a small team of interns and can develop your leadership skills here, including recruiting, onboarding, supporting & coaching
- You will negotiate and prepare contracts with the shops
- Research for new partners and ongoing maintenance of the customer database
- You report directly to the founder / CEO
Are you interested?
- Attractive fixed salary plus bonus
- A very international environment in a successful and profitable Berlin Start-Up
- Permanent position with regular working hours (full time / 40 hours)
- A high degree of personal and leadership responsibility and the associated steep learning curve
- Working together with a young, international team including flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- Beautiful office with ideal transport links (Hackescher Markt/Berlin Mitte)
- Daily fresh snacks and drinks for free
Become a part of LionsHome and send us your convincing application (resume and cover letter) including your earliest start date via Email.