What you’ll do as a Product Owner
As PO you’ll be responsible for creating a secure, accessible, and user-friendly authentication product for our enterprise clients and work on email & SMS verification, 2FA, oAuth, SSO integrations, and other best-in-class identity techniques.
The Identity and Access Management team is one of the core teams that supports our enterprise e-learning platform with 1.2 million users, and our new mobile solution for enterprise quality assurance.
You’ll serve as the voice of the customer, be the authority on product requirements and clearly define which customer problems need to be solved and work with your team to deliver the correct solutions.
80% of your time will be focused on strategy & vision
- Driving our strategic product and technology vision for Identity & Access Management
- Developing and executing a customer-focused product roadmap via close collaboration with senior leadership, Engineering, Operations, Analytics and Design
- Translating customer and internal-user needs into clear, well-defined functional and technical requirements backed by data analysis and deep understanding of the identity landscape
- Building long-term instrumentation, monitoring, and evaluation capabilities for product performance, tracking, and to create product insights
- Managing the product's business metrics, development costs, time, business model and revenue projections
- Identify market needs through research and by speaking with our existing and future customers.
20% of your time will be focused on delivering solutions
- Communicating clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from internal product teams to executive levels and negotiate contract terms and pricing with our technology suppliers
- Ensuring that key leadership and stakeholders are aligned on proper priorities, opportunities and progress on key initiatives and financially impactful decisions
- Maintaining and prioritizing the product development backlog
- Creating clear and easy to understand documentation for Customer Service and release notes of new features for Marketing and TAM departments
The qualities we’re looking for
- At least 4 years of experience as a Product Owner in the IAM industry
- At least a Bachelor's degree in a software engineering or IT related field
- Deep technical knowledge of SSO, API’s, Authentication and Identity methods
- Working knowledge with SCRUM and JIRA and/or other agile product development methods and tools
- Working experience with data analytics tools such as Mixpanel, Hotjar, Google Analytics
- Experience in writing business plans, revenue projections and value propositions
What you’ll get in return
A unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing value-driven organization that develops amazing products to disrupt the world of enterprise performance.
And next to that:
- An international diverse department of 20+ nationalities
- The latest agile methods and courses
- To ability to work with cutting edge technologies in the identity domain
- An value-driven culture with frequent transparent retrospectives
- 29 days of leave
- The chance to celebrate results and help each other grow by sharing failure
- Excellent working and salary conditions in our awesome office in Amsterdam