SkyAtlas, provides real cloud infrastructure and services with large pools of compute, storage, and networking resources in multiple datacenters since 2013. Thanks to our “Patent-Pending” technology, we deliver high-performance infrastructure and services on demand. As one of the must distinguish cloud service provider in MEA area, we’re growing and so we’re hiring.
About the job:
To be part of the team, you have to be an individual who wants to be proud of the product you build and keen on customer satisfaction.
If you’re motivated to take responsibility for delivering a project while you’re teaching your team mates as much as learning yourself. Willing to being close to the decision-making process, passionate to go the extra steps to make sure the job is completed and the client satisfied. Experienced with both cloud-based and on-prem technologies, including hard-core Linux, several virtualization platforms, software defined storage and virtual networking, you may be the elusive super-hero we've been looking for.
Your mission should you choose to accept it:
- Contribute to installation, migration, updates and integration of OpenStack services and modules.
- Maintaining system's current infrastructure such as, Web application servers, DNS servers, monitoring services, etc.
- Experience working, configuring and building tools for process automation and management.
- Troubleshoots problems, responds to escalation, actively perform investigation and implement the solution.
- Planning, coordinating, and executing technical processes.
- Maintaining network and system security.
- Evaluating and modifying system's performance, system performance tuning.
- Documenting the architecture and configuration of the infrastructure.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Linux system administration experience and good familiarity with Linux shell scripting (Must)
- Experienced in multiple types of virtualizations such as KVM. (Must)
- Experience in Cloud Technologies and OpenStack platform.
- Advance knowledge of network and system security.
- Knowledge of Bash scripts, Puppet, Git and other automatization tools.
- Familiarity with OpenSource universe.
- Experienced in Datacenters.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize assigned tasks to ensure timely goal achievement
- Problems solving abilities, systematic approach to root cause analysis and proper solution definition.
- Effective written and oral communication skills to share information.
If those responsibilities look good to you and you have some, preferably all, of the qualifications above, please send your resume to [email protected]. If you become the part of our team, we’ll never miss your birthdays. Seriously.