We are serving a growing global healthcare market segment with a comprehensive range of innovative hearing solutions. We are one of the broadest hearing care providers in the world. Our vision? To create a world where everyone enjoys the delight of hearing and live a life without limitations.
Our mission is to help people hear the world by providing the most innovative technology, service-oriented dedication and by accepting responsibility for all of our actions. We strive for highest ethical behaviour and unquestionable integrity. These values are at the core of our culture and form an integral part of our endeavour to create sustainable success and value for all our stakeholders.
We have recently founded a dynamic venture in Berlin facilitating our endeavour to create impactful direct-to-consumer brands in the audiological markets we operate in. As a key contributor to a smaller, yet quickly expanding team, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact to an exciting new branch of the company.
- Design and develop solutions for business problems with significant impact.
- Work within cross-functional teams.
- Lead designs for major software components, systems, and features. Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Estimate development tasks, point out risks and limitations, and execute with timely delivery.
- Help build a great team and cultivate innovation.
for the application development and Python
for data engineering. Our lead generation application is built in Vue
and our backend code in written serverless
on Google Cloud Functions
. However, this is just the tip of the iceberg as we solve business problem and not build applications with one specific tech stack.
As part of this venture, we will continuously solve some of the core operational problems in Customer Care
and Performance Marketing
, and will do so for other markets in Europe in the coming months. Our day-to-day landscape will involve working with Landing Pages, Frontend, Backend, Cloud Solutions, CRM Systems, Data & Analytics, Data Warehouse, and efficiently working with legacy systems.
- You hold a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related technical field.
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience.
- You understand frontend, backend and devops to a great degree and have a solid understanding of their respective building blocks.
- You have developed and maintained applications using client side frameworks such as Vue, React or Angular.
- You have a good technical understanding of cloud services offered by platforms such as GCP, AWS or Azure.
- You have built web services and have worked SQL databases such as MariaDB and MSSQL.
- You have a good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- You can speak and write English fluently.
Ready to join the team? We’d love to hear from you!!
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.
- The opportunity to join early and sit in the driver´s seat of a fast growing, performance-oriented international venture
- Continuous professional growth, while working directly with the entrepreneurial management team
- High level of responsibility and lots of space to bring in and develop your own ideas
- The chance to shape the processes and professional focus, as well as team structures, culture and working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Being part of a casual start-up environment and a fun international team in the heart of Berlin
- Henry, the office dog, is sure to brighten up your day!