Impact XM is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our Creative team. Our ideal candidate is someone who can generate compelling visual stories and translate them into branded environments and experiences, both live and virtual. If you can think it, design it, produce it and collaborate with others to bring it to life then you’re exactly who we’re looking to hire.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as outlined in this Job Description may be changed from time to time by the Corporation, as it deems necessary, without further notice to the Employee.
· Translates ideas and design concepts into visual storytelling
· Develop conceptual themes, visual identities and graphical elements for existing clients, new business and internal opportunities
· See through design from concept through production
· Designs presentation proposals using PPT, Keynote and/or InDesign
· Stay fluent in current design trends, materials and presentation techniques
· Communicate and present creative work in a clear and compelling fashion
· Produce work in a timely manner, and meets tight deadlines
· Collaborate with Creative team and other departments across the organization
· Prioritize, track and deliver across multiple projects, deliverables and timelines
· Consults with client, production teams, account teams and/or supervisor to establish objectives and evaluate individual project needs
· Ensures quality of final product before release to client
· Maintains and archives image resource files
· Responsible for creating final layouts and production ready files and checking proofs
· Adhere to all global Impact XM processes and policies accurately and effectively
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
· College diploma from four-year college in Graphic Arts or related discipline
· Must have 5-7 years of design experience in an agency environment
· Experience in experiential marketing industry is a strong asset
Other Skills and Abilities
· Ability to translate design languages from print/presentation into digital visual designs
· Complete understanding of file preparation for graphic production
· Ability to research illustrations, photographs, and text to plan presentation of material, product, or service
· Identify materials and production methods for innovative graphic solutions
· Must be passionate about working with people and be customer centric.
· Experience in the event marketing or a creative solutions-based agency
· Thrives in an entrepreneurial and independent environment.
· Embodies flexibility, open-mindedness and receptivity.
· Identifies something valuable in being part of a team and ability to effectively collaborate.
· Exhibit the ability to multi-task, sell, and operate under severe time constraints and immovable deadlines. Good organization, detail and follow-up skills are required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. (Canadian Positions: Accommodations will be made, up to undue hardship, for employees that advise accommodation is required pursuant to a prohibited ground of the human rights legislation.)
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Impact XM Benefits
Impact XM offers a comprehensive benefit package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, LTD, RRSP & DPSP, Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay as well as competitive salaries and the opportunity for growth within our exciting industry.