As a Solutions Architect on our Growth team, you’ll be an integral part of furthering ReCharge’s market reach and growing our partner network. You will know the ReCharge product inside and out, and be the go-to technical resource within the Growth team. While you will be involved in a variety of different projects, your main responsibilities will include scoping complex sales deal requirements, creating enablement content pieces for our partners, integrating ReCharge into enterprise merchants, and handling technical escalations from our Solutions Engineering team.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Scope complex requirements for enterprise sales deals.
- Integrate and implement ReCharge into merchant stores for partner agencies.
- Analyze industry trends and create ReCharge-centered content pieces to market to our partner and merchant network.
- Handle internal technical escalations from our sales, solutions, and partnerships teams.
- Occasionally, participate in industry trade shows, conferences, and third party sponsorships for ReCharge.
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Expert understanding of APIs, web hooks, and proficient front-end debugging experience
- Expert understanding of web templating systems (Jinja2, Liquid)
- Ability to lead across multiple organizations and projects with minimal supervision
- Proficient in reading our documentation, specifically the ReCharge API docs
- Knowledge in Salesforce/Hubspot CRM, SQL a plus
- Experience or knowledge in ecommerce industry