For users, broadcasters and operators, Zattoo is the first choice independent TV streaming platform. As a leading player in the TV-as-a-Service market Zattoo is servicing several million TV users and dozens of B2B customers across Europe on numerous platforms.
At this moment, we are looking for a new person to join our IT department adding some extra value. In this position you’ll be responsible for supporting all employees with their daily IT requests, maintaining the office network, company’s IT systems and offering workshops.
As an IT Administrator (f/m/x) you will be responsible for resolving any IT-related faults quickly and efficiently, including complex system and network diagnostics.
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our employees encounter. You’ll be there guaranteeing that our Zattooies can only focus on building our amazing products
- Make sure that our office network runs smoothly, troubleshooting when needed
- Assist with hardware (incl. desktop/laptop systems, printers, NAS systems, phones)
- Define and document best practices also doing presentation for our Employees
- Onboarding: You’ll make sure that our new employees will have a good start, feeling home since the very first day
- Working on projects within the IT support area, while bringing in your own Ideas to improve the whole IT experience
- Around 3 years experience as IT Admin
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 10, MacOS and Linux
- Good knowledge of network and server
- Hands on experience in installing IT hardware and software
- Strong communication skills and a passion for documentation
- Positive and self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently while working very well in a team and enjoys helping others naturally
- Some Tech you have already worked with includes Google Workspace and Ubiquiti Networks
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Bonus: Fluent in verbal and written German
People Operations Team
- Highly motivated, growing, diverse team made up of 33 different nationalities
- Flexible work schedules and options to work from home
- Flat hierarchies and open door policy
- Competitive compensation and vacation entitlement
- Social events ranging from company lunches and after work drinks to annual off site company events
- Free yoga classes, German language classes and health checks
People are the heart of our success. We provide them with the best environment so they can excel at what they do. We understand business priorities. By translating these into programs and guidance we enable growth while making sure people feel heard and have everything they need. We partner with hiring managers and teams on all talent acquisition activities to ensure a smooth candidate experience and attract great talent. We handle all the fine print and ensure Zattoo remains a great place to work while being protected and compliant. We create workspaces and events that reflect our open culture and connect people.
We are Zattoo
Zattoo enables our users to view indiscriminately and we reflect that in our team too. Regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law we encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunities employer, join us and help build a diverse team dedicated to revolutionising the way you watch TV.
JOIN US AND BECOME PART OF OUR STREAM TEAM!