PaulCamper is the largest and fastest-growing campersharing platform in Europe. That is just the beginning: we are making exploring the great outdoors the next big thing - globally. We share this vision with some of the most renowned international marketplace investors to bring campersharing to the world.
We currently have a team of more than 50 adventurers making this vision a reality. We believe in love, respect and authenticity, which is reflected in the daily worklife of our diverse team.
As we embark on a new international adventure, we are looking for an experienced customer-centric and data-driven Senior Performance Marketing Expert to master new and existing channels to drive growth in supply and demand!
The ideal Senior Performance Marketing Expert at PaulCamper is an entrepreneurial, hands-on, creative, out-of-the box thinking digital expert who wants to thrive in an agile environment. Tempting? Read on!
Your Travel Experience
- You take full responsibility for the performance marketing strategy, planning & optimal budget allocation across current geographies (DE, NL, AT) as well as the continuous improvement by setting up, systematically developing and testing hypothesis for all performance marketing channels, such as Paid Search, Display & Retargeting, Paid Social, etc (non exhaustive list).
- You are the master of ROI optimization for each and every channel and navigate in an assured but brave way through a complex and competitive 2-sided marketplace environment.
- You herewith ensure that all actions are result-driven and directly connected to specific growth KPIs.
- You understand our target groups and have an overarching view on all single touch points of the customer journey.
- You own the acquisition funnel on every stage from the first contact to activation by testing new campaigns and doing A/B testing, collaborating with engineers, BI, operations and other channels owners.
- You ensure that an attribution tool is not just up and running but rather an essential daily application for you and all relevant stakeholders in order to understand all actions in every detail.
- You have 5+ years experience in operative and strategic online marketing with a deep understanding of performance marketing metrics, tools & best practices inclusive of Paid Search, Display & Retargeting and Paid Social.
- You have strong analytical skills, are a strategic thinker, data-driven, result-oriented and work rigorously customer-oriented.
- You are a real pro in using Google Analytics, the Tag Manager and UTM! Precise tracking is your favorite thing to do and you devoted yourself thoroughly to attribution models and long complex funnels.
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in German and English.
- You ideally have been working in cross-functional teams before.
- You preferably have experience in globally expanding P2P marketplaces and international expansion.
- Being part of PaulCamper’s success story and to actively shape and scale our company.
- A unique and international company culture that is based on a passion for outdoor travel.
- Working in ambitious cross functional teams.
- An open feedback culture as well as room for further personal growth.
- A bright and open office located in central Berlin
- PaulCamper Week - we pay for your next outdoor adventure with a camper van.
Hungry to build up the next big thing in outdoor travel?
Send us your application, we're looking forward to hearing from you!