We are a B2B technology company that operates two products with a remote team spread across the globe and are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer (remote).
is a SaaS product that helps small businesses, agencies and enterprises manage their reviews on 80+ review sites, including Facebook, Google, Yelp and Trustpilot.
offers productized developer APIs that turn data scraped from across the web into intelligent data.
We're an established business with thousands of paying customers ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. We are a team of 10 and are searching for a Senior DevOps Engineer (remote) to work across our two products. Being bootstrapped (not venture-backed) and fully remote, we don't strive for growth at all costs, and are building a company that we can be proud of, and enjoy working for.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of DevOps work experience
- Programming skills in Python
- Hands on Linux server administration experience
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Kubernetes & Docker
- Strong analytical skills including experience with monitoring complex systems
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch / MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Experience with queuing setups (eg. Celery)
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
In a typical day, you will:
- Design production infrastructure
- Set-up and maintenance of environments and services in cloud
- Architect, engineer and deploy low latency network infrastructure
Our team is fully-remote and we communicate primarily through Slack, Asana and a few short, weekly meetings via Hangout - we believe the best work happens when given lots of uninterrupted time that's free of distractions.
- $48 - 72k salary (USD)
- 26 days holidays
- Co-work expenses covered