SGEF Digital Factory is about what fits. We want to make the best digital products to fit with our customers’ expectations and keep us at the forefront of innovation in our sector. And we want to find the best fit for our people to make sure that they are happy, challenged and supported in their work.
As one of our first hires, you will have a fantastic opportunity to shape the product strategy and be a member of the core team. We’re ambitious and want to build an excellent team in our Berlin HQ as quickly as we can.
We’re looking for someone who loves to build a team from scratch and is at their best when working in a fast-paced environment where you can create your own processes.
More info: sgef-digital-factory.com
ROLE DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive the technical vision, including architecture, test strategy, best practices and coding standards
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, security constraints and work processes
- Write and maintain clear and understandable engineering artifacts (documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code)
- Collaborate closely with the developers who are using what you build on a daily basis to gather input and create a strong feedback loop where they can also contribute
- Collaborate with other technical leaders, onsite and around the world, on best practices and cross-cutting engineering concerns
Nice to have
- You have been building excellent digital products for 4+ years in a cross-functional team using Agile methodologies
- You have sound experience with the Spring ecosystem and React
- You have experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- You have experience with Kubernetes
- You understand event driven, microservices, micro-frontends and serverless architectures
- You are speaking a fluent English
HERE ARE SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT US
- You have experience with Kotlin and TypeScript
- You have experience with cloud providers, preferably Azure, using Terraform
- You are already located in Berlin
- You speak either German or French
- You already have some experience in FinTech
- We are located in a superb co-working space in Berlin-Mitte
- We have a flat hierarchy and open communication
- You will be working with businesses all around the world
- You will get the freedom of choice for your equipment
- We have flexible working conditions and the ability to work from home
- You will have 10% of your working time for your personal development
- Free monthly subscriptions for phone and public transportation (BVG)
- And many more...!
Still reading this?... Then join us and apply to this position and we'll get back to you soon!
Please apply online: