SALARY: $70,000 - $90,000 USD
LOCATION: Remote only, US based
Mailshake is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Marketing Developer to help us implement new marketing and growth initiatives for our simple yet powerful sales engagement software for sales professionals. You’ll work closely with other members of the Marketing, Product, and Engineering teams to continue enhancing our inbound funnels, signup flows, and product analytics to further grow our customer base.
About the Position
We’re always testing new signup flows, copy changes, and onboarding experiences; therefore, experience with A/B testing is a big plus. You’ll play a key role in implementing analytics and other tracking improvements to find where users are engaging and what drives conversions. And you’ll provide input for streamlining various aspects of the overall user acquisition process and workflow.
This is a remote-only position and thus requires the ability to get stuff done with minimal supervision, and should also be able to work effectively with other members of the team executing our marketing strategies. The person in this role should have a steady pace of deploying changes and updates while maintaining high quality code.
- Maintain and update the marketing website in a consistent, timely manner.
- Implement website changes to accommodate various A/B testing requirements.
- Add product analytics and other tracking tools to the website to measure net effects of marketing initiatives.
- Transform PSD files and Figma designs into pixel-perfect frontend code.
- Develop new content pages, landing pages, and other material as needed for the marketing website.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to understand needs and priorities.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to ensure changes to the signup flow are implemented in accordance with our product standards and guidelines.
- Provide estimates for frontend development work.
- Review requirements and provide feedback to ensure accuracy and a consistent user experience.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and work with internal teams to implement and adopt new marketing tools and platforms.
- Work experience in a Marketing Developer, Web Developer, or Frontend Engineer role.
- Remote, work-from-home experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with CRMs and marketing automation software.
- Experience implementing A/B testing in frontend code.
- Ability to transform low-fidelity mockups into working prototypes and frontend UI/UX.
Nice To Haves
- Prior work in a SaaS company.
- Working knowledge of Angular and TypeScript.
- Experience with analytics products, such as Amplitude and Mixpanel.
- Experience developing WordPress themes and/or plugins.
Mailshake is a profitable, bootstrapped, and fast-growing startup looking to expand our product offering with the feedback of thousands of happy customers. We believe in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer flexible schedules, paid maternity/paternity leave, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, and other perks that come with being a remote company.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Mailshake, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. Mailshake is an Equal Opportunity Employer.