Are you an Agile Delivery Manager and fancy joining the NICE Digital, Information and Technology team during a period of significant growth and transformation?
Do you have:
- Significant experience in delivering complex digital services to support business transformation
- Extensive experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams to deliver value to users?
- Digital delivery experience you are looking to use to influence delivery and product management processes?
- A passion for agile processes which you are keen to share across the organisation?
If you feel the above applies to you then our Agile Delivery Manage role (known in NICE as a Senior Service Delivery Manager) might be the perfect career move for you.
As an Agile Delivery Manager you will be responsible for managing a portfolio consisting of live digital services and critical transformation deliverables working with a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team from the product development, information management and IT operations and Infrastructure functions.
You will be part of a larger Strategy and Governance function which takes a lead role in portfolio negotiation with business against their business priorities and transformation agenda along with taking accountability for the delivery of the prioritised pipeline of investments and is taking the lead in introducing a Product Management function within the Digital, Information and Technology (DIT) directorate.
The DIT directorate is a 70 strong team of digital, information and technology professionals. Our digital teams adopt a user centric agile methodology and work in multi-disciplinary teams with analytics and insight to develop and maintain NICE’s suite of digital and technology services. We are playing a key role in the implementation of NICE’s digital transformation programme.
- Organise, lead and motivate a multi-disciplinary team to ensure they deliver products and services that meet users’ needs
- Ensure your team clearly communicate their plans and progress using recognised agile practices
- Support the strategic planning and road-mapping of the services in your portfolio
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders, both within DIT and also the wider NICE
- Here at NICE we are passionate and proud of the work we do and the impact we make.
- We can offer you a great place to work with good benefits, flexible working and a supportive, friendly and inclusive environment.
- We have an academic culture committed to producing high quality work and we take collective responsibility.
- We offer a range of benefits including the NHS pension scheme and childcare voucher scheme
- We provide a thorough induction programme
- Personal development is supported through extensive training and development opportunities
- We promote flexible working to help staff achieve a healthy work life balance
- We value equality and diversity and welcome applicants from all sections of the community
Click here to apply!