About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Content Writer to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. The Content Writer will support a Core Transformation project by producing training materials, managing training-related projects, and continuously updating existing modules to ensure parity with new processes, procedures, and systems related to the project. This position will involve working with the Deposit Services training facilitation team to develop to and produce user guides, leader guides, PowerPoint presentations, and other course documents necessary for a successful training program.
This person is responsible for delivering materials that meet the businesses branding standards while maintaining a high level of accuracy and user engagement. The ideal consultants will be fluent in designing engaging materials in Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and other authoring tools and will have a strong understanding of Adult Learning Theory and Instructional Design. The position will require exceptional written and spoken communication skills, interpersonal skills that allow you to work with people at all levels, initiative and the ability to offer new ideas and solutions, good time management to effectively balance multiple projects with tight timelines. Excellent time management skills are a must. He/she will report directly to the Deposit Services Director of Training.
- Develop and maintain new Core training materials, including participant workbooks, facilitator guides, activities, self-study modules, databases, and reports.
- Ensure that existing modules are up to date by remaining current on Core Transformation policies, procedures, and systems. Adjust existing materials as needed.
- Work with the Deposit Services Director of Training to plan and prioritize training projects.
- Meet with Deposit Services business partners, contractors, or vendors to discuss training projects.
- Use a variety of instructional methods to ensure maximum delivery effectiveness.
- When necessary, ensure revisioning, archiving, and distribution of materials is done in an effective and consistent manner.
- Deliver materials that are within our branding standards while maintaining a high level of accuracy and user engagement.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Perform duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following:
- Adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, etc
- Adhering to bank policies and procedures.
- Completing required training.
- Identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer.
- Knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the bank.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Prior professional experience in a learning and development role or a proven track record of performance in a related field.
- Can rapidly produce elegant and effective materials which meet branding standards.
- Comfortable multitasking and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Can navigate ambiguous or uncertain situations with ease and confidence.
- Highly independent and can achieve results with little or no oversight.
- Can confidently work with numerous business partners throughout the organization and skillfully build consensus when needed.
- Familiar with eLearning design, theory, and application.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skill; is able to speak articulately with and in language appropriate for the specific audience.
- Comfortable with financial service technology and systems; can quickly learn new systems when needed.
- Detail-oriented and can work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Can develop polished materials appropriate for a Bank-wide audience.
- Professional certifications in Learning Theory, Performance Management, Instructional Design, e-Learning Applications, or other related disciplines a plus.
- Experience in Articulate Storyline a plus.
- Team player.
- Provides extraordinary service.
- Ability learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
- Ability to read data reports, manuals, and computer screens.
- Ability to communicate coherently to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and / or directions.
- Position involves siting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Willingness to travel when needed.
- Fluent in designing engaging materials in Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and other authoring tools and will have a strong understanding of Adult Learning Theory and Instructional Design.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, interpersonal skills that allow you to work with people at all levels, initiative and the ability to offer new ideas and solutions, good time management to effectively balance multiple projects with tight timelines.
- Excellent time management skills are a must.