is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our US-based remote team.
As a Localize engineer, you’ll be responsible for implementing new functionality within Localize’s core product. On the frontend you’ll work on our React/Redux/Backbone SPA, and on the backend you’ll build RESTful APIs in Node/Express/MongoDB.
As a key member of our remote engineering team, you’ll lead the development of many high impact product initiatives. We’re looking for a strong engineer who works well on a small team and is excited about the opportunity to have a direct impact on improving customer experience.If your primary strength is Backend, consider applying for the Senior Backend Engineer position.
- Implement new features + functionality within Localize’s core product
- Build features and on the frontend within our React/Redux/Backbone SPA
- Develop REST APIs with Node/Express/Mongo that power the frontend SPA
- Be actively involved in product and architecture decisions
- Collaborate with other remote engineers and participate in peer code reviews
- Diagnose production bugs throughout the development cycle
Technologies: Experience with these specific technologies a plus, but not strictly required
- Datastores: MongoDB (Mongoose.js ODM), Redis, S3
- Infrastructure: AWS: Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, Elasticache, Cloudfront, Route53, etc
- DevOps / Misc: Git/Github, Jira, CircleCI, Mocha
Experience and Qualifications:
- 6+ years experience building, deploying, and maintaining production web applications
- Experience building complex Single Page Applications
- Experience writing, maintaining, and integrating REST APIs written in Node/Express
- Experience working with MongoDB and an understanding of common patterns and data structures
- Experience leading large development initiatives requiring collaboration + coordination with fellow engineers
- Enthusiastic about learning, working within, and architecting high impact products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits & Perks:
You’ll be joining a close knit and talented team, with plenty of opportunity for professional growth. We offer compensation + benefits that are on par with large companies, while also placing a high value on maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive salary ($90,000 - $120,000)
- 401(k) plan + 4% matching
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance and AD&D insurance
- Work anywhere in the US (we are 100% remote)
- Shiny new Macbook Pro 16” (or computer of your choice)
- Monthly stipend for home internet costs
- Generous PTO package