We are looking for a fully remote Project Manager to help us manage Hubstaff’s blog. You'll be playing a core role in our Marketing team and you’ll report directly to the content lead.
Why Work With Us:
Hubstaff is a fast-growing startup in the time tracking and project management space. Here are some reasons why you should consider joining us:
- We’re a small team that is very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside marketers with plenty of industry experience and you’ll manage a small team of freelance writers.
- We work from anywhere (Americas / Europe). Since some time zone overlap is required with our core team, we’re hiring people from the Americas and Europe. We care a lot about our culture, having fun while working hard, and our annual retreats (check out our video from last year’s retreat).
- We’re growing and want you to grow with us. Our content strategy is key to ensure our sustained growth. Doing well in this role opens the possibility to take on more and larger projects within our Marketing team, including email and website content projects.
This is a long-term (years, but our hope is forever) full-time (40 hrs/wk) 1099 (hourly) contract role. We care about job security for our team and we’re looking for people who can grow with our products for years to come.
What You’ll Do:
- 80% - Manage Hubstaff’s Blog & execute on the content strategy:
- Oversee the blog content calendar (production, scheduling, and maintenance), with the option to grow into other content channels such as web and email;
- Plan upcoming months in the editorial calendar with input from the content team;
- Ensure every post has relevant and compelling CTAs;
- Manage guest posts requests, pulling in writers, and editing articles;
- Report on Content KPIs and prepare a corrective plan of action if needed.
- 15% - Manage freelance SEO and content writers.
- 5% - Send biweekly blog roundup emails.
You’re successful at this role if you:
- Consistently publish high quality content on the Hubstaff blog;
- Consistently hit publishing goals and KPIs;
- Increase monthly new visits to the blog and subsequent conversion of visitors;
- Grow Hubstaff’s subscriber list;
We’re Looking For Someone Who Has:
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Experience managing a company blog.
- Proofreading and editing skills.
- [Bonus] Worked at an agency.