Would you like to use your skills to help non-academic talent to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use a rich data set we collect along with the hiring processes of many companies & machine-learning based matching technology to connect people to their next job. With more than 1500 customers and a team of 120+ our vision is to become the trustworthy career advisor for talent in Europe - making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
By the end of 2020, we want to help 1 million people to find the right job to live a fulfilling life.
Our 3 main offers to you:
An impactful role: Own the performance of our job-ads on job boards and job-aggregator sites (like Joblift, Adzuna etc.) for our German market and be the advisor for internal teams regarding the talent acquisition marketing strategy for our biggest and most important clients like Deutsche Bahn, WISAG, DPD etc.
Follow your own path: We have a 7-step career plan with equal paths for managers and individual contributors. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in any direction with a wide array of technologies and the support of senior engineers & data scientists that love to learn from each other.
A welcoming company culture: Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
What you can contribute.
What you need to bring.
- Own the performance of our job-ads on job boards and job-aggregator sites like Joblift, Jobrapido, Adzuna etc. for our German market
- Manage and foster the relationship with these partners and negotiate and define CPCs, budgets and performance targets
- Drive channel growth and development by continuously looking for opportunities to optimize the performance (in terms of CPL, CPC, CTR, conversion rate) of your channels with a data-driven approach
- Monitor the marketing performance of our biggest clients and define the channel mix for them
- Be the go-to person for our internal Account Managers and Customer Success Managers if they have questions or need support regarding the Marketing we do for their clients
- Implement custom marketing measures for our large clients, eg. personalized branded templates, detailed reports etc.
- Work within an established, cross-functional Marketing Automation Team with a shared vision
- Use internally developed, as well as 3rd-party Marketing Automation tools to drive our results at scale
What our employees also like about us:
- You are an analytical, data-driven person with 1-2 years of experience in Affiliate Marketing, Performance Marketing, Data Analysis or (Marketing) Account Management
- You have a solid tech understanding - ideally, you have experience with working with XML-feeds and web tracking (eg. Google Tag Manager)
- You are very entrepreneurial, hands-on, and have a proactive mentality when dealing with partners, product managers, BI analysts and software developers
- You have great communication skills - you are able to explain complex concepts to all stakeholders and you are able to talk about KPIs and data in general. You are expected to liaise with developers as well as with product owners who are not necessarily marketing experts. You will also have to handle expectations in both ways in order to maintain transparency.
Want to know more about us?
- Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech, LGBT+ champion
- Secure Job: Over 1’500 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible working mode
- Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, employee stock options, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years) and much more
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets close by
- High-quality equipment: Standing desk, MacBook of choice, etc.
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin's best tech employers! See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin, Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
Check out our blog, LinkedIn, or our tech blog to find out more about us.