As the leading player in the TV streaming industry Zattoo is determined to deliver the best TV experience to our customers.
We are currently looking for an Editorial Manager (f/m/x). As part of the Content Team you will find ways of presenting the full range of content on the Zattoo platform to our users in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. You will think about innovative concepts for the discovery of our content catalogue, discussing your ideas with the relevant stakeholders of our organization. You will also be measuring closely the success of new ideas and concepts.
If you are a film and TV enthusiast with a passion for the GAS market, Zattoo is looking forward to welcoming you on the team. At Zattoo we not only have a culture of self-responsibility, straightforward and transparent communication and a very cooperative style of working together but also space for creativity and ideas within your team.
- With your understanding of what captures people's attention and excites a broad audience you develop and implement ideas of how our content is advertised to our users
- You find innovative concepts for structuring and presenting content on our platform, edit our main and sub pages on a daily level
- You collaborate with internal partners such as Product Management, Design, Marketing, and Development teams
- You use data to discover and analyze success factors and learn how to use to our advantage
- You will check content and metadata delivered to Zattoo and assure our standards are met
- You own the reporting for internal and external stakeholders
- You nurture your ideas and represent them internally
- 2+ years of editorial experience, preferably in an entertainment company
- You have an enthusiasm for the film and TV landscape and an interest in the GAS market
- High level of autonomy, an analytical mindset, proactivity
- A confident and professional attitude as well as excellent communication skills in both written and spoken German and English
- Background in working with Adobe Photoshop
- Strong interest in the latest trends in video distribution technology and in the ongoing transformation of the TV / video consumption experience
- Strong interest in digital processes and the App technology (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Bonus: Having worked in a digital company before and being familiar with content management systems and organizational tools like Jira
- Bonus: Additional language skill (French and/or Italian)
- Highly motivated, growing, diverse team made up of 33 different nationalities
- Flexible work schedules and options to work from home
- Flat hierarchies and open door policy
- Competitive compensation and vacation entitlement
- Social events ranging from company lunches and after work drinks to annual off site company events
- Free yoga classes, German language classes and health checks
The B2C team is the most cross-functional team at Zattoo. Whether it's performance marketing, SEO, content, CRM, social media, public relations, licensing, placement and sale of online ad inventory or customer support - we work enthusiastically to fulfil our mission: To position Zattoo as the best alternative to traditional TV broadcasting.
We translate the company's goals into long-term strategies and daily challenges. We operate in a very dynamic and competitive environment and are always looking for creative ways to get people excited about Zattoo and keep them as satisfied customers permanently on our TV streaming platform. Interdisciplinary cooperation and out of the box thinking are very important to us and we are looking for team players, networkers and inspiring characters who love TV streaming like us.
We are Zattoo
Zattoo enables our users to view indiscriminately and we reflect that in our team too. Regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law we encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunities employer, join us and help build a diverse team dedicated to revolutionising the way you watch TV. JOIN US AND BECOME PART OF OUR STREAM TEAM!