Athletics is an independent creative studio.
We work at the intersection of strategy, design, and technology.
Guided by the principle that good design is good for people, we help industry leaders create meaningful change in their organizations, and partner with entrepreneurs to turn ideas into sustainable businesses.
As a back-end developer at Athletics, you’ll collaborate closely with our internal technology team to implement development, deployment, and hosting solutions, build best in class content management systems, and employ and extend APIs to deliver content to React front-ends.
● 5+ years of related experience
● Production experience with modern development platforms and tools including Git, GitHub, npm, and webpack
● Production experience with contemporary hosting solutions across development, staging, and production environments
● Experience creating custom Gutenberg blocks
● Familiarity with React
● Familiarity with WordPress Rest API
● Familiarity with WPGraphQL
● Production experience with React
● Knowledge of other content management systems such as Contentful, Drupal, and Shopify
● Assertive, willing to voice ideas and give and receive constructive criticism
● Inquisitive, constantly absorbing knowledge and inspiration from those around you
● Principled, setting the highest expectations for yourself and others
● Thoughtful, bringing a clear, considered voice to the team
● Tenacious, willing to go the extra mile to make our work shine
● Collaborative, eager to play your part in a diverse, talented, and experienced team
Sound like you? Please send us an email at [email protected].
Back End WordPress Developer, Alchemy + AimAnywhere (100% Remote) Only Contract Employment
WordPress Developer, North Star MarketingAnywhere (100% Remote) Only Full Time Employment
Senior Back-end Developer, Mogul ProductionsToronto, Canada | $80k - $110k
Backend Developer, Pico MES
Backend Developer, ZoocasaToronto, Canada