We’re looking for a talented Digital Media Designer to join the creative team supporting a consistent, remarkable Infantino experience throughout the expectant parent/gift-giver’s journey to purchase. You will be bringing our brand alive across all digital channels. Working with the Sr. Packaging & Creative Manager you will design strategic creative for multimedia platforms that help our audience see the functionality and benefits of our products for their life.
Our Digital Media Designer will bring the brand to life on the digital shelf through multi-channel ads, video, PDPs and website content that connects seamlessly with the physical shelf. You will be using brand standards, creative briefs and the team’s content plan often on tight timelines. The digital media designer will also implement style guides to assist with developing packaging graphics from concept to production.
· Develop and create multimedia solutions content for web, social, advertising, etc that increase brand awareness and product understanding.
· Create digital concepts that are effective and relevant for our audience.
· Craft and/or utilize templates to create bulk graphics or video content for digital distribution
· Assist with the design and development of digital graphics from concept to production
· Oversee and assist junior designers with projects and design communication
· Collaborate with creative, product and brand managers to develop compelling visual concepts for Infantino’s social platforms, video storytelling and digital expression.
· Technical know-how to develop and manage the back-end of Infantino’s website (product pages, blog content home page, etc)
· Technical know-how to launch ads on social platforms.
· Partner with the rest of the Creative team to create brand and product assets on demand utilizing the in house studio
· Work with brand manager and external copywriters to effectively communicate marketing objectives in the digital space
· Catalog, organize and find efficiencies in photo, video and graphic library
· 3-5 years digital content production experience
· Experience working in an in house creative team or design agency is preferred.
· Demonstrated experience across a variety of digital mediums: motion graphics, animating images, text, video editing and creating UI screens for desktop, web and mobile
· Fluent in an array of design and animation tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
· Must have a diverse portfolio that showcases a thoughtful creative process covering a range of mediums, UI design, icons and illustrations, video and motion design.
· Understanding of web development and UX/UI (HTML, CSS, JS)
· Experience designing for accessibility and familiarity with Section 508 and WCAG standards
· Understand digital media best practices with the ability to guide internal teams
· Ability to manage several projects and priorities in a fast-paced, fast-turnaround environment
· Strong ability to take direction but also work independently while taking ownership of projects
· A great collaborator with a positive outlook and attitude
· Experience with Google Suite, Microsoft Office and project management platforms.
· Experience on syndicated content platform, a plus!