TruckX is one of the most exciting Bay Area startups in the Trucking and Telematics industry. Using a combination of Hardware & Software, we’re transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades and we already support more than 30,000 customers. We are proud to be a bootstrap company and located in the heart of silicon valley
Unique opportunity to work across hardware, software, and mobile apps. You will be working directly with the executives of the company. Fun and open startup culture gives you visibility across the company
In this role, you will
- Report & Work closely with Head of Product Design & clearly define opportunities, articulate the end-to-end vision of products and features, and execute highly crafted designs
- You will create and maintain a design style guide and be the ambassador and keeper of our UX Design system.
- You can quickly and thoroughly create wireframes and high fidelity mockups and prototypes. You see visuals as more than a ‘skin’ … you are an expert at composition, creating multiple different explorations to delight users.
- You can effectively translate brand guidelines into a design system, from colors to typography to iconography.
- You are experienced with UX/UI design and the interplay with UX visuals and as such are able to create a visual design system that maps to complex UIs (e.g., button states, alerts, and notifications, empty states).
- A solid foundation in typography, layout, and design.
- Video and motion graphic skills a plus.
- A professional portfolio demonstrating a strong background in UX visual design (Portfolio required for consideration).
- Expert-level knowledge of industry-standard design tools ( Figma, after effects ).
- Video and motion graphic skills.