The Creative design head will be responsible for the visual design of all of the brands in the group. The role will assume responsibility for creating a coherent and memorable creative strategy across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, and leads. The role holder will have a holistic responsibility for product design. He will ensure that all communication touchpoints come together to deliver a strong and compelling message to drive positive consumer behavior while building strong visual brands
The candidate will be responsible for building and managing a team of designers and quickly turning around content briefs, producing work that is of high creative caliber. The candidate will work with the content/copy head to deliver catchy content for emails, social media, web pages, digital & offline marketing as well as videos and radio. The role holder will be responsible for making sure that the brands are on point and represented accurately across all mediums.
The candidate can look forward to excellent global exposure spanning Europe, New Zealand, Australia, and the Americas.
The role holder will report to the Head of Marketing.
- Execute all creative concepts from the visual design stage to engineering
- Build a team of designers including UI/UX and graphic designers to execute the brand vision
- Mapping out a creative strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short term, and long term determining which methods work for the brand and why. Continuously evolving this strategy is a must
- Interaction design and user interface design that guides and supports conversion rate optimization initiatives
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Executing the creative strategy by working with the relevant marketing teams on their objectives and assets which may include email, webpages, social media, YouTube videos, and other marketing communication
- Delivering a compelling and persuasive brand message through creative direction, in partnership with the copywriting team
- Working with agencies where required to plug functional gaps and deliver required media
- Developing standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for design creation.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Merchandising, Digital and Design teams to provide design vision for large-scale brand initiatives