We are seeking a Sr. Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Developer with hands on development experience and experience working with an ever expanding project roadmap. This resource will partner with technical managers, business analysts, business users, developers, and outside vendors alike to design, develop, and support a highly interactive Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform
Primary Duties and Required Experience
- Under general direction, writes Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) code for projects and support that adheres to industry best practices.
- Work with Development team to ensure technical requirements, design is understood, best practices are followed for functionality, performance and security
- Works with Business Analyst and Product Owner to provide technical requirements and level of effort.
- Collaborates with other team members in an agile development process, spanning front end, back end, QA, and product management.
- Plan for a continuous integration development model
- Experience working with (SQL Server, MySQL) SQLs skills to look up related data elements in related subsystems.
- Exposure to basic project management methodologies; experience leading small projects preferred.
- Experience integrating with third-party
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to operate independently or as part of a team and complete agreed-upon deliverables within established timeframes.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Good oral and written communication skills.