Allies Group is a fast-growing global skincare company with 2 brands (www.alliesofskin.com and www.psaskin.com) that celebrates diversity among all people and their skin types and colours.
Our products are sold globally in major international multi-store retailers like Sephora, DOUGLAS, SPACENK, Harrods, Galleries Lafayette, Anthropologie, as well as thorough our own eCommerce platform and through Amazon.
Because of our continued growth, we have set up an EU HQ in Berlin and are looking for talented individuals with the requisite functional experience and a fascination with the beauty industry.
As our E-commerce Intern/Working Student we expect you to be with us for 20h/week and here’s how we envision you!
What you bring to the team:
- Genuine interest for E-commerce
- Passion for all things related to Marketing and Technology
- Good Excel skills
- Previous experience in working with Magento and/or Shopify
- Ideally previous experience with Zapier and/or Amazon platforms
- Self-starter, independent and hands-on
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about beauty and skincare
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- Problem solver with a natural curiosity
Apply if you are someone with the willingness to learn and is not afraid to get your hands dirty.
Your responsibilities will include but not resume at:
- Handling sales orders for both our e-commerce store and channel partners
- Overseeing our company's online sales and presence.
- Proposing and executing all operational activities and provide support to ensure that objectives are achieved.
- Providing administrative and operational support where necessary.
We are truly looking forward to meeting you!
Send you application and cover letter to [email protected]