Who we are
Itsapark is a multi-brand platform for fashion and lifestyle and we encourage our users to click what they love, read what they want and only buy what they need. We hand-pick better buys and connect people with hot products and brands via inspiring content — from sustainable options and pre-loved pieces to life-long investments. Just the good stuff.
This goes hand in hand with our sustainability focus, and our research into brands and passion for finding the very best products reflects this. Having an inherent drive and an unfolding commitment to sustainability, we’re developing at lightning speed.
We hope you do too!
Intro to role
As the Social Media Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing, establishing, and evolving our voice in social media. Your goal will be to grow brand awareness as well as build a community engaged in the Itsapark mission, building a preferred brand to our audience. For this role it is essential to have an interest in fashion and lifestyle as well as a big passion for sustainability.
What are your responsibilities
- Set and drive the purpose in our social channels
- Develop and execute ideas
- Set the social media calendar
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Track and report the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and developments
- 5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Great interest in fashion, lifestyle and sustainability
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Team spirit
- Flexible, able to encourage news ideas
- Great communication skills
- Master's degree in marketing and communication or relevant field
- Fluent in English
- In this role you’ll work in close collaboration with:
- Network – When making curation in collaborations with our heroes
- Growth Marketing – when supporting brand awareness via paid activities
- Press & communications – For messaging and getting our story clear and engaging
- Brand ID team – When securing our visual, graphic and tone always is on point
- Content team – When working with content across our owned channels
Product knowledge/ Tool
What we offer
- Excellent knowledge of current/trending/most relevant social media channels (Instagram and TikTok)
- Good understanding of Social Media KPIs
- Learn, grow and change quickly on the job, and with us through workshops, training, regular per to peer feedback and our online development portal
- Maintain that work/life balance with 30 days of holiday + possibility to work from home
- Working remote is up for discussion — as is your laptop (Mac or PC).
- H&M Group wide discount card (Weekday, Arket, Monki, Cos, &other Stories, H&M Home)
- Swapfiets bike subscription to offer you a more sustainable commute to work
- Weekly fresh fruit baskets in the office
- Weekly sustainability sessions
- This year we offer a posture and mindfulness workshop
Application requirements/ Next steps
Does this sound like you? Then feel free to click “apply”!
We are a small team and the designated team will reach out to you as soon as possible.