Thanks for taking a look at the job description for Working Student - Growth Team! We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our product team for Bliq Ride.
What is Bliq?
People and goods move inefficiently today because actionable information is missing. At Bliq, we leverage data from 24M connected vehicles and Computer Vision on the Edge to build the world’s most advanced street-level sensor network. Our mission is to become the leading provider of street level data.
Join our open-minded, diverse and international team. We value teamwork, entrepreneurial spirit and technology!
What will I be doing?
As part of our Growth Team, you are responsible for executing on our launch playbook to roll out Bliq Ride in new cities across Germany and Europe. This entails but is not limited to
What sort of person are we looking for?
- Conducting initial market research by traveling onsite and collecting user research data
- Providing feedback on product improvements to our engineering team
- Executing hyperlocal user acquisition campaigns and interacting closely with drivers
- Implementing community engagement measures
- Proactively looking for and executing growth hacks to optimize conversion metrics
What do we offer in return?
- You are very communicative and not shy to make new connections
- You have a results-driven mindset
- You are able to complete your mission fast, reliable, and independent
- You are fluent in German and English. Other languages are a big plus!
- You are willing to travel for work
- You are able to work 20h/week flexibly
- You are enrolled in or already have a degree in business studies, marketing, business administration, or a similar field
- Ideally, you have prior working experience in a fast-paced environment like a startup.
As a member of the Bliq team, you’ll have access to:
More About Bliq
- Working with a team of motivated entrepreneurial colleagues, helping you achieve the best you can
- A culture that celebrates success, reliability and building a great community
- An open-minded and fun work environment
- Possibility to quickly take over responsibility for own projects
- Truly unique work environment in Berlin’s leading space for mobility companies, The Drivery
- A bunch of other great benefits, like a free gym membership, free drinks and snacks, fun team events, free team lunches, and more…
If you’re really, really, really, really excited to learn more then please check out our About us page, which includes more information about who we are, what we do and our culture.
Please use the link provided to apply.