Thanks for taking a look at the job description for Senior Fullstack Android Engineer! We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our product team for Bliq Ride.
What is Bliq?
People and goods move inefficiently today because actionable information is missing. At Bliq, we leverage data from 24M connected vehicles and Computer Vision on the Edge to build the world’s most advanced street-level sensor network. Our mission is to become the leading provider of street level data.
Join our open-minded, diverse and international team. We value teamwork, entrepreneurial spirit and technology!
What will I be doing?
What sort of person are we looking for?
- Play a vital part in building the backend infrastructure of Bliq Ride
- Drive key technological decisions around architecture, frameworks, and requirements
- Work on the unique and bleeding-edge technology stack that powers our core product
- Collaborate closely with our Growth team and other product engineers
- Prepare our backend infrastructure to scale for 100,000's of users from the biggest cities across Europe
What do we offer in return?
- You have 2-5 years of experience in native Android development.
- You have 2-5 years of experience with Linux
- You are familiar with orchestration frameworks such as JuJu or Kubernetes
- You have experience in working with AWS and Docker.
- Preferably, you have experience in UI testing frameworks like Appium
- Preferably, you have experience in Flutter.
- Preferably, you have experience with Node.js
- You are proficient in English and optionally German.
- You have excellent verbal communication skills.
- You have a self-motivated attitude and attention to detail.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience that’s demonstrable (e.g. through open-source contributions etc.)
As a member of the Bliq team, you’ll have access to:
More About Bliq
- Working with a team of motivated entrepreneurial colleagues, helping you achieve the best you can.
- A culture that celebrates success, reliability and building a great community.
- An open minded and fun work environment.
- Possibility to quickly take over responsibility for own projects.
- Truly unique work environment in Berlin’s leading space for mobility companies, The Drivery
- Flexible working hours
- Work equipment according to your preferences
- A 1,000 EUR training budget per year, entirely at your disposal
- Home office option
- A bunch of other great benefits, like a free gym membership, free drinks and snacks, fun team events, biweekly free lunches, and more…
If you’re really, really, really, really excited to learn more then please check out our About us page, which includes more information about who we are, what we do and our culture.
Please use the link provided to apply.