The TV platform is the technical and product foundation of Zattoo’s B2B and B2C businesses. Spanning from Video ingestion all the way to the applications that bring the content to the viewers, the TV platform is completely developed in house and one of the key differentiators of Zattoo.
We are looking for an experienced Program/Project Manager (f/m/x) to help the product team handle the complexity of projects that touch multiple teams and customers to achieve reliable results. As part of the product team you’ll partner with company leaders, product managers, product marketing managers, and engineering leaders to drive complex, large-scale programs across all product delivery and go-to-market teams.
- Make Zattoo more efficient by partnering with every discipline, implementing and improving how we work.
- Drive high visibility, strategic, cross functional programs to deliver Zattoo’s highest priority company goals
- Own strategically important initiatives and be responsible for accompanying and driving the end-to-end delivery
- Identify and track key program milestones
- Clearly and accurately communicate program status, issues, dependencies and risks to leadership and other program stakeholders
- Proactively identify program risks, manage and escalate where appropriate, working with leadership stakeholders to keep programs moving and on track
- Facilitate decision-making by identifying key stakeholders and surfacing the required information to make critical decisions
- Set best practices when it comes to how we work, and be able to communicate it clearly across all disciplines
- You have 3+ years of experience in either product, marketing, design, agency or web, driving large, complex, cross-functional, multi-location programs or projects (preferably within the technology sector)
- You have a strong understanding of business development, in terms of product, design, and go-to-market. Ideally have worked with product managers, product marketing managers, product or brand designer
- You have strong facilitation and stakeholder management skills and are comfortable working side-by-side with company leaders
- You’re an excellent self-starter with a track record of seamless execution on complex programs or projects with minimal guidance
- Fantastic communication skills and the ability to get people excited to solve the problems you’re working on
- A track record of getting a lot done
Product Creation Team
- Highly motivated, growing, diverse team made up of 33 different nationalities
- Flexible work schedules and options to work from home
- Flat hierarchies and open door policy
- Competitive compensation and vacation entitlement
- Social events ranging from company lunches and after work drinks to annual off site company events
- Free yoga classes, German language classes and health checks
At the heart of Zattoo’s organisation there is a group of people who are extremely passionate about TV Products and Technology. This diverse group of engineers, product managers, designers, SRE, network, QA and support specialists cover a large area of expertise and are building our vision of the streaming age TV platform. We value high quality, user oriented and sustainable work and strive to be at the forefront of technology and collaboration.
We encourage everybody to express their ideas and give autonomy and focus to independent teams. Our dream is to let people watch their favorite TV content in the simplest and most comfortable way. We see our strength in disrupting traditional broadcasting technology while collaborating closely with the great companies that produce this content.
We are Zattoo
Zattoo enables our users to view indiscriminately and we reflect that in our team too. Regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law we encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunities employer, join us and help build a diverse team dedicated to revolutionising the way you watch TV.
JOIN US AND BECOME PART OF OUR STREAM TEAM!