PROUD SOURCE WATER CREATIVE DIRECTOR
ABOUT PROUD SOURCE WATER
Proud Source natural alkaline spring water is bottled at the source in infinitely recyclable aluminum. Sourced at the base of Idaho’s majestic Mt McCaleb, it is filtered by thousands of layers of ancient volcanic soil, leaving it mineral rich and deliciously vital.
Ending single use plastic is just the beginning. At Proud Source, we hold ourselves accountable to the earth in all aspects of our craft – from our sourcing methods to everything involved in getting the product on the shelf. It’s a choice today for tomorrow. Discover what makes us so proud at proudsourcewater.com. (our new website will be launched mid-October 2020!)
CREATIVE DIRECTOR OVERVIEW
We are seeking a conceptual and tactical, hands-on creative director to work in a cross-functional marketing and sales team. You will be responsible for developing multi-platform marketing campaigns and design content for Proud Source Water, which includes sales collateral, presentation decks, packaging, advertisements, and digital media assets. You will also spearhead the strategy and execution of internal photo shoots.
This role will serve as a key leader within our organization to help us build our strategy and creative direction to grow brand awareness of our product across various retail channels and through multiple media platforms. You will collaborate with internal and external partners, and ensure the work delivers against Proud Source Water standards.
You know how to tell stories, on any platform, that drives engagement. You have a pulse on creative trends in digital marketing and culture and a creative sensibility that extends across content genres. You excel at building strong cross-functional relationships in a fast-paced organization.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
o Lead creative campaign ideation and art design: partner with VP of Marketing and external agencies to develop big, cut through ideas that drive results across multiple mediums: 360-marketing campaigns, inclusive of sales sheets, packaging, advertisements, social media and digital marketing assets, field marketing tools, retail point of sale.
o Lead packaging design process for new product introductions, including the development of primary and secondary package design, partnering with external agencies and production vendors as necessary to oversee electronic typesetting and key lining.
· Collaborate with outside creative agencies to help define effective and integrated strategies and solutions for campaigns and communication tactics
· Partner with Sales to provide marketing support for key retailers and develop account level plans, including participation in key retailer meetings, tracking performance and providing support to ensure that growth targets are met.
· Partner with Proud Source Community Outreach Coordinator to build social media strategy, shot list and conduct internal photo shoots as necessary, including taking photos of product, event activations and ad-hoc photo needs for marketing materials.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CULTURAL FIT
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-growing entrepreneurial and mission-driven brand.
The ideal candidate embodies the Proud Source Water Core Values outlined below and have a strong interest in sustainability and health and wellness, with a comfort level communicating through multiple channels and to various audiences. This candidate will appreciate the importance of Proud Source Water’s unique brand “voice” and “look and feel.”
· Minimum of 5 years related experience
· Proven track record in the following areas:
o Achieving positive, concrete results contributing to an organization’s success
o Working efficiently and diligently on the task at hand, putting in whatever time and effort is needed to do an excellent job
o Working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that demands creativity, collaboration and a passion for the job at hand
PROUD SOURCE WATER CORE VALUES
1. PROUD: we feel very proud to offer America’s highest quality spring water in the most sustainable packaging. Simply put, our source of pride is in doing what is right.
2. COMMUNITY: from our production facility to our distributors, customers and consumers, we are a community connected through water, working towards a more sustainable future.
3. TRANSPARENT: open and honest, our transparency begins at the source, with spring water produced with no additives, to the way we interact as a team, with our customers and our consumers.
4. SUSTAINABILITY: we feel responsible for taking care of our planet. We take ownership in leaving the planet better than we found, for past, present, and future generations. `
Only applicants who include the following will be considered:
2. Creative portfolio
Lead Code Whisperer, CorgibytesUSA Only Full Time Employment
Lead Code Whisperer, CorgibytesFull Time Employment
Creative Director, big fishContract Employment
Creative Director, big fishContract Employment
Creative Design Director, BuddyBossFull Time Employment