All candidates must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
What we do: This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team building the next generation of cognitive computing and big data analytics capabilities. These new capabilities will drive a state-of-the-art platform and services which will provide customers and business partners with actionable insights andanalytics to improve performance, reduce risks and provide measurable competitive advantages, across domains such as supply chain management, sales strategy, and consumer marketing.
Who you are:
• You are a self-starter with an enthusiasm for technology
• You have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Knowledge and experience in ETL tools and automating data processing workflows
• Good level of understanding of data warehousing, business intelligence, and application data integration solutions
• Hands-on experience in data modeling
• 3+ years of experience with Python Programming Language
• Develop applications and services that run on a cloud infrastructure (Private and Public)
• Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment. Note that the majority of the work will be within the Azure infrastructure.
• Experience with Azure Databricks
• Excellent problem-solving skills and troubleshooting issues in a large, complex environment
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. This includes the ability to write technical documentation, user guides, etc. as appropriate.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
One or more of the skills below are desirable but not required:
• Working knowledge of Apache Spark (if you do not know Spark, you will need to learn it)
• Experience with container management and deployment
• Experience in data wrangling software as an analyst
Data Engineer, ShipHeroAnywhere (100% Remote) Only Full Time Employment
Data Engineer, LeadfeederEurope Only Full Time Employment
Data Engineer, PodsightsUSA Only Full Time Employment
Data Engineer, ANTENNAAmericas Only Full Time Employment
Data Engineer, BitGoAustin, United States