This could be one of the most impactful roles in the engineering organization.
- Lead complex software engineering projects building scalable web applications and features that benefit all development teams
- Build and deliver complex systems (Distributed Systems, Event Driven, Authentication, Authorization, ...) designed to accelerate development
- Lead a team of up to 5 engineers
- Active contributor in peer design reviews
- Continuously mentor your team and peers
- Work throughout the stack to build high-quality, maintainable, and well-tested code.
- Build a strong technical brand for the organization
- Must be a strong collaborator who understand how to listen and knows when to drive
- Demonstrated experience with Event Driven Architectures (e.g. Kafka), Authentication (e.g. OAuth) and Authorization ( e.g. RBAC models)
- Expert Clojure developer with experience building a scalable and secure SaaS product
- Strong knowledge of relational and non relational data models
- Humble and genuinely care about helping your team
Nice to Haves
- Experience with healthcare related technologies. Any previous healthcare experience is appreciated as it increases the potential to take our products in new and interesting directions.
- Experience building mobile web, native or hybrid applications (e.g. React Native).
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Competitive salary and meaningful stock options -- commensurate to your experience and expertise. Compensation varies from mid-level to very senior.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and more than half for dependents.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) with company match
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid-time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave
- Company-provided Workstation Brand newMacBook Pro provided.
- Location Convenience & Transportation A public transportation monthly pass provided for Boston residents. We are a short 2-3 minute walk from Downtown Crossing. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.