• In charge of ensuring a successful transition of the Data Migration.
• Review and define the overall data migration architecture and strategy, including: technologies used, processes, automation, data ops, dev environments, frameworks for data quality, data profiling and reconciliation.
• Define and approve the live switchover procedure, from the legacy system to the new system.
• Establish a work backlog/plan for the data migration team
• On-board the team after the transition phase
• Review, write and approve technical documentation
• Experience in Relational data modeling and SQL
• Experience in SQL Database systems (preferably MSSQL – or an equivalent such as MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.)
• Experience in ORM solutions (preferably Hibernate – or an equivalent)
• Experience in High-level object-oriented programming (preferably .Net C# – or an equivalent such as Java)
• Scripting (any is fine, such as bash, Python, PowerShell, etc.)
• Familiar with implementing solutions to transform data using code (such as Rhino ETL, or an equivalent, or using plain code)
• Familiar with data profiling and reconciliation best practices
• Familiar in defining and maintaining DevOps / automation (preferably Octopus – or an equivalent such as Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
• Familiar in setting up development environments (IDE, local/remote environments, servers)
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at http://www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.