Your duties / core responsibilities
- Developing new real-time algorithms on the crossroads between
computer vision and computer graphics.
- Prototyping new vision-based machine learning algorithms and tuning existing ones.
- Inferring knowledge related to illumination, shadows, atmospheric effects.
- Evaluating new requirements and implementing new features.
- Finding and optimizing performance bottlenecks.
- Collaborating with testing and operations teams to ensure
good usability and high reliability of our end-to-end system.
- A dynamic, fast-growing environment with many possibilities for further development.
- A highly motivated, interdisciplinary, multi-cultural team with focus and vision.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours in an appealing work environment in our HQ in Glattbrugg/ZH.
- MSc/PhD in computer science, visual computing, or related technical field.
- Background in image analysis, computer vision, machine learning.
- Good understanding of image formation, 2D and 3D computer vision algorithms.
- Good programming skills in C++.
- Experience implementing machine learning algorithms in real-world applications
with a focus on speed and efficiency.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
Bonus points if you also have ...
- Knowledge of computer graphics, color science and/or human visual perception.
- Experience in deep learning.
- Proficiency in C++11 and C++14.
- Know-how in GPU computing (CUDA).
- Familiarity with modern software development processes including
agile methodologies, testing, and continuous integration.
Please send your detailed CV and a concise motivation letter/email to: [email protected].
Requirements: Swiss or EU-27/EFTA citizen.