People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow. Deloitte is one of the world's leading advisory and auditing firms offering inspiring work across Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal and Audit & Assurance. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland.
Are you a motivated, organised and diligent young professional with strong analytical skills? Are you a team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment, to deliver tangible outcomes?
If so, our Clients & Industries team is looking for you!
The Clients and Industries (C&I) team within Deloitte Switzerland is responsible for driving growth and alignment to deliver a consistent experience and the very best of Deloitte across the network to our clients. The goal is to serve our client portfolio with quality and distinction and make a measurable, tangible, and attributable impact.
To support the Business Intelligence function within C&I we are looking for support.
What you can expect
- Close collaboration with the C&I Portfolio Lead, our Swiss Finance team and the Implementation lead of the Swiss CRM
- Opportunity to grow and further develop your skills of running meaningful analysis and turning them into actionable insights for the Firm's C&I, Industry and Service Line leadership
- You will join our motivated C&I team at our office in Zürich
- You will work closely with the C&I Portfolio Lead and the Swiss C&I Leadership team to produce insightful analysis that support reporting and planning needs and strategic decision making
- You will drive the automation of specific reporting needs enabling further integration of real-time reporting
- You will be responsible for designing and running analyses as well as visualising results using Microsoft Excel and Tableau as well as other software
- You will support the streamlining and maintenance of C&I's most important data in alignment with Swiss industries and NSE standards
- You will support the implementation of the Swiss firm's client treatment approach
- You will support the alignment and coordination between different stakeholders across the Swiss firm
- You have a completed Bachelor's degree and have very good numerical and verbal skills
- You are able to work accurately and effectively under pressure and to prioritize workload, whilst remaining calm, organised and composed
- You are used to working with large sets of data, drive analysis and produce accurate results
- You have a basic understanding of relational databases
- You are reliable and show a high degree of ownership of your work, willing to take on responsibility in a fast-paced environment
- You have a very good command of Excel and PowerPoint (good command of further analytical and visualisation tools, e.g. Tableau is a plus)
- You are confident to work with standard business software (Microsoft office suite incl. Outlook)
- You have excellent organisational skills and an ability to work independently, whilst providing regular updates to C&I Portfolio Lead and other colleagues at all levels
- You communicate clearly and confidently in English (German and/or French are a plus)