Your main responsibilities are:
• Analysis and implementation of test data anonymization requirements together with the corresponding application responsible.
• Setting up TDM projects, rule development, rule testing
• Expert user for the newly implemented Test Data Management Tool (TDM) used for Test Data Anonymization
• Communicate in an effective, timely and efficient manner with key stakeholders and the agile delivery team, ensuring successful delivery during each sprint
• TDM Developer with 3-5 years of experience
• Data Structure Analysis containing CID, static data
• Test data anonymization (using Informatica Test Data Management Tool)
• Excellent knowhow in relational Databases (from a data model perspective) – especially Oracle, MSSQL, MongoDB and mySQL
• Open and friendly personality with good communication skills
• JIRA knowhow is key
• Structured working
• Communicative character
• Works well under pressure
• Knowledge in financial sector (banking) is a plus
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at http://www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.