We’re looking for an ACD Art Director & an ACD Copywriter who has the ability to recognize problems, come up with a creative solution, execute the solution, then rinse and repeat. Someone with the confidence to make the big shots, but the humility to take direction. Sound like that’s in your wheelhouse? Give us a buzz.
What You Will Do:
- Serve as a standard bearer for developing brand voice and messaging or visual creative.
- Drive the strategy and execution for dynamic, personalized content.
- Able to manage and lead multiple teams and multiple business units.
- Effectively sell creative concepts to clients.
- Confidently present creative concepts and rationales to internal stakeholders.
- Guide cross-functional teams to develop seamless traditional and digital experiences.
- Nurture junior talent, providing clear direction and constructive feedback.
- Work with account team and planners to ensure creative concepts and tactics are on brand and strategically sound.
- Present and meet with clients.
- New business.
What You Will Need:
- 8+ years of experience in copywriting/art direction at an advertising agency or with an in-house creative studio.
- Portfolio demonstrating the ability to write for clients in different industries and tones.
- Experience managing creative teams.
- Understanding of craft in writing.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.
- A strong desire to do brand-building, product-selling, and award-winning work.
- Demonstrated success presenting creative concepts to peers and leadership.
- Good attitude - you know how to give and receive feedback at/from all directions.