Forum is a pan-European initiative launching in 2020, aiming to create the European public sphere by providing every day on its platform the most relevant articles on Europe contributed by leading News publications. Forum makes all articles accessible to Europeans by translating them into all European languages. Learn more at forum.eu.
Forum is looking for Operations Intern, who will assist the Operations Manager and the Forum team in daily operations. As part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial team, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks from HR to finance that will help you get a broader perspective on business operations.
- Assist in recruitment, onboarding, feedback and other HR processes
- Office Management including ordering material and supporting team with travel expenses
- Organisation of meetings and events, such as strategy sessions and team-building activities
- Creating presentations, documents, files, spreadsheets and databases
- Execution of ad hoc projects and tasks
- Support the Operations Manager and the team with their daily operations
- Interest in business operations
- Great team player, strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills, strong attention to detail, hands-on mentality
- Native German & excellent English skills
- Autonomous and self-starting
This is a part-time position based in our office in Berlin. We are looking for an intern or a working student to join the team for 6 months.
- You have the opportunity to actively shape the development of a fast-growing company – surrounded by a young and cool team with flat hierarchies and an open mind for all kinds of creative ideas.
- Become an integral part of our growing team, make your ideas count and turn your visions into reality while steadily improving your skills.
- And of course… Enjoy a Startup environment in Berlin-Kreuzberg with coffee and snacks, Thursday drinks and team events.