As a Senior DevOp (d/f/m) you are already shaping what the future holds!
You know there's no such thing as DevOps "Engineer" right? Then join us and help create the ultimate software development culture! Join a pioneer in digital health who is building ground-breaking digital solutions for medical professionals. Our aim is to (r)evolutionise how health care professionals interact with software and enable them to focus on their patients.
To do this we're building a new and diverse team in Berlin, integrating with existing teams in Germany and around the globe. Think of it as start-up-flair inside an established organisation! For the next level of the e-health evolution we are looking for creative minds and team players who understand Agile development, love technical challenges, are able to work semi-remotely and strive to grow professionally.
We need all our team players to be familiar with Scrum and DevOps processes as well as software engineering and design principles, clean code, TDD/BDD and a few common tools like Confluence, Docker, Git, GitLab, Jira, Maven, and Miro. Because we're working internationally teamwork and fluent English are a must, other languages are a bonus!
Contribute to our success by:
- Evangelise agile and DevOps principles & culture within and across teams, while mentoring and enabling the teams to deliver the best software
- Instill and manage infrastructure as code while promoting automation to teams in order to progress from CI to CD and beyond
- Be an expert on DevOps tools and technologies and bring this knowledge to the teams
- Work closely with product owners, requirements engineers, developers, architects, system administrators and all other team members to understand the requirements, estimate and plan stories, and above all deliver fantastic software in stable, scalable, high performance deployments
- Take leadership for all things DevOps across our international teams. Be the central point of contact between group IT and the international DevOps engineers
What we expect:
- You'll need excellent communication skills backed up by awesome technical skills with an ability to present complicated concepts clearly to different audiences.
- Right now, we're building our team and are looking for someone with 5+ years of experience who really knows what they're doing and can explain it to others. If you've worked in healthcare or related fields, this will be a plus. If you have a degree, diploma, certification (ISAQB, SAFe, Scrum) or work experience in a related field - let us know.
- Technical skills & tools - We'll expect someone with your level of experience to be deeply familiar with the tools and techniques of the trade including GitLab/Jenkins, CI pipelines, merge trains, branching and merging, Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes, OpenStack, scripting (Bash, Shell, Perl... ), Traefik, Apache, nginx, Grafana, SonarQube, and Artifactory. Familiarity with ActiveMQ, OpsGenie, Logging & Logstash/fluentd is appreciated.
- You'll astound us with your deep knowledge of DevOps practices and a strong grasp on security, performance, resilience and testing as well as a good understanding of software development.
- You're a team player - Our values are centred around teamwork. We learn, fail and succeed together and support each other.
- You have a working permit for Germany or a valid job seeking visa, and are available in our Berlin office for min. 2 days per week.
We offer you:
- Permanent position in the heart of Berlin, working with teams worldwide to define and develop awesome software for healthcare professionals
- The chance to start and grow with a newly formed agile team at Germany's largest healthcare software company
- Modern technologies and an evolutionary approach to software architecture and tooling with the freedom to bring your ideas to the table and see them implemented
- Mentoring, Coaching, Training and professional development to help you reach the next level
- All of the standard perks you know and love - flexible hours, semi-remote work, fitness, coffee, teas, soft drinks, fruit, great furniture and equipment. We're open to your suggestions about that we can improve.
Contact us with your résumé and relevant experience by using the application form. We'll review your documents, do a quick introductory phone call, have a couple of zoom meetings (HR & technical) and then get you in in person to meet us if that's possible before we make a final decision. We aim for processes that take less than two weeks.
Click here for the application form!
Be part of it now!