Quidco is a forever startup at heart company who's mission is to empower users to get the most out of every dollar they spend. Using Quidco, over 10 million members have earned £800 million and counting worth of cashback on their everyday purchases. Quidco is committed to providing the best technology to our end users to help them save on any device they are using, and any purchase they make. We are looking for passionate and dedicated developers based anywhere in the EU, to join our team remotely and help us create the next generation of tools to help shoppers save.
As a member of the team, you would be working in a micro service ecosystem, with PHP at it's core, with tools like Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes, as well as with frontend technologies like webpack, sass, VueJS etc. Being a technology focused company, we are looking for someone who loves learning and experimenting with new things. We are also looking for someone who loves pushing themselves to achieve bigger and better things. We believe that great development comes from using the right tool for the job, so we encourage people to experiment with new frameworks, languages, and services. We are a small company at heart trying to do big things and every person counts.
We think you should apply if:
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- 3 years experience as a full stack developer
- Experience with modern web development frameworks
- Experience with relational DBs like MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience with Memcache, Redis, MongoDB, or Elasticsearch
- Proficient with HTML, CSS, and frontend pre-processors (such as Sass)
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience with unit testing